NOPE, I'M NOT DEAD

I'm posting this because I feel like I've neglected our travel blog for a while. I haven't posted too many updates because I'm now just doing trip videos from here on out instead of writing blog post. I will try and keep this page updated with shorter posts after our travels. I think it's still worth sharing some photos that I really don't bother posting anywhere else. I just randomly started digging through some photos from Great Sand Dunes NP from this past July and felt like editing some black and whites. These could probably be better, I spent about 10 minutes on them, I kind of dig a couple of them. So that's it, my brain isn't working and I can't think of anything else to write. Here's some images.





Our camp site. We had the whole place to ourselves.


Comments

Popular Posts