THE DEVIL'S GARDEN

Grand Staircase Escalante is one of my favorite places that I've ever been to. My wife and I spent 3 days backpacking there this past summer. We finally got out to Coyote Gulch, which proved to be a pretty strenuous hike, but well worth the effort. We revisited a few slot canyons and finally got around to seeing Tunnel Slot, which we've had to skip in the past due to black flies just killing us on the way out to it. Before we left to head back to our camp at Capitol Reef, we stopped by the Devil's Garden area. I really like a few of the formations here and it was a good place to park the car and grab some sleep before heading out. After 3 days of freeze dried food, it was pretty wonderful to get back to civilization and grab some juicy burgers.

















Comments

Popular Posts